Program Description: Clients have historic money habits that often are on “unconscious auto pilot.” It’s great when these habits drive prudent financial behaviors, but what about the ones that tend to sabotage a client’s financial future? Common client challenges will be conveyed, with easy-to-use communication techniques adapted from the therapy world that help them “mindfully” make needed modifications.
• How to introduce the topic of money habits and the forces that drive them;
• The good news about neuroscience and how that impacts financial planning (and how to convey it to clients);
• Recognizing and communicating strategies to manage common money emotions and thoughts;
• 3 Steps to heighten client awareness of their historic patterns;
• Questioning techniques to gain client cooperation and commitment in their financial plan recommendations.